• Court-X

Did you know..

If you have changed your details (name, address, number, etc), and you inform your bank, loan or credit card of this.

If they fail to update your details, and you have to constantly chase them to change it, you could be entitled to up to £500 in compensation for ‘Moderate distress and inconvenience‘.

You can find out different levels of compensation on The Financial Ombudsman’s website, under the “understanding compensation” section.

7 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

£1000 secured.

In September, we were able to secure a £1000 out of court compensation settlement for a client who had a poor hair transplant performed on him. We were also able to secure the client another free tran

Did you know..

If someone has committed a criminal offence, and the police fail to act, you can bring a private prosecution against the individual, and you do not need permission from the CPS. If your prosecution is

Twice in 1 year.

Today, we have started yet more legal proceedings against the same reviews platform who we took to court earlier on in 2021. The same reviews platform (who allowed seriously damaging and false reviews